We create web-based solutions taking care that all our work meets high-quality standards. We’re mostly young people and our clients come from the USA Dairy Industry.
Who we’re looking for
Both experienced and less experienced QA Engineers. You will work in the international team where development work is done following agile methodology.
Don’t worry if some of these technologies or tools are new to you - we’ll help you learn them on the fly. If you are more on the manual side of testing, like to write test cases/scenarios and have an eye for detecting bugs, fear not - we still need you for manual and explorative testing!
What you'll be doing
You’ll be either manually testing products we are developing or automating test process based on the testing scenarios using automation tools and technologies. You’ll be participating in a 5-6 people Scrum team and communicate with backend and frontend developers.
We can offer you
- An opportunity to build something from scratch
- Career switch if you decide some other position suits you better
- MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor, a plant aside if you prefer green
- Flexible working hours and work from home up to six days per month
- High class in our new office built from scratch for us
- A compensation package based on the value you provide
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Cross-functional Scrum teams of 5-6 people participating in agile development
We’re processing applications as they arrive, so hurry up! 😉