We create web-based solutions built on top of big data and machine learning taking care that all our work meets high-quality standards. We’re mostly young people and our clients come from the USA Dairy Industry.
Who we’re looking for
Both experienced and less experienced Java Spring Boot Engineers. You will work in the international team where development work is done following agile methodology.
- Java Spring Boot
- Amazon AWS
Don’t worry if some of these technologies or tools are new to you - we’ll help you learn them on the fly.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be creating backend implementation in Java and Spring Boot to expose functionalities through REST Api endpoints. Functionalities will be covered by integration and unit tests using JUnit and Cucumber tools. Data will be stored and retrieved from the relational database for which you'll be designing ERA schema. You’ll be participating in a 5-6 people Scrum team.
We can offer you
- An opportunity to build something from scratch
- Career switch if you decide some other position suits you better
- Opportunity to take the role of a Team Leader
- MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor, a plant aside if you prefer green
- Flexible working hours and work from home up to six days per month
- High class in our new office built from scratch for us
- A compensation package based on the value you provide
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Cross-functional Scrum teams of 5-6 people participating in agile development
- Infrastructure as code, TDD and BDD approach and code reviews
We’re processing applications as they arrive, so hurry up! 😉