We are building a completely new platform based on Microservices Architecture, Infrastructure as Code and Machine Learning from scratch. Solution architecture is ready and we are starting to deploy components in the AWS cloud platform. However, we need help with frontend part of the platform. We have not made a decision regarding frontend technology stack yet. Hence, hurry up and apply to this position to help us make this decision - we will listen!
If you are a team player, enjoy creating new stuff and strive to continuous self-improvement join us and we will provide you with all necessary ingredients to work with passion. We nurture culture of sharing knowledge and helping each other - you can expect to learn a lot, and we hope to learn from you as well!
Development is done in the team of six by applying principles from Scrum methodology.
You can expect dynamic atmosphere filled with challenges. Quality comes first and we will make sure anything required is at your disposal. You can expect support when you need it and if you need silence to concentrate better - you will get it! Rest assured there will be time dedicated to continuous learning and enough "breathing space" for you to reconsider decisions and make early refactorings. Did we mention we are crazy about Unit Testing and TDD approach :)?
We are looking for
- motivation for work and continuous self-improvement
- HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- experience with Angular/ReactJs framework
- OOP and writing quality code concepts knowledge
- Git knowledge
- English language in verbal and written communication knowledge
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or a related field
- more than one year of experience
- AWS experience
We would like to encourage you to send us any details or code to demonstrate your previous work and your skills - anything you are proud of!
You can expect
- cozy atmosphere
- salary aligned with your skills and contribution level
- additional bonus based on your achievements
- payed trainings and education
- continuous self-development program with two times a year evaluation
- best equipment (MacBook Pro, 4k monitor, …)
- flexible working hours
- free of charge coffee, tea, fruits, nuts, pistachio, almonds and indian nuts :)
- one or more plants on your desk - if you are that kind of person :)