We have a new opening for ETL developer. If you want to come work in a pleasant environment and join us in building challenging projects from scratch, hurry up and apply now 😊
We create data-driven solutions with beautiful user interfaces and user experiences taking care that all our work meets high-quality standards. We’re mostly young people and our clients come from the USA Dairy Industry.
Who we’re looking for
ETL developer with at least 2 years of working experience who will help us in developing a mature method in which we manage data throughout our technical environment/application suite. You’ll work in the international team where development work is done following agile methodology.
- SQL (advanced)
- Pentaho Data Integration
- PostgreSQL (Ignite and/or Vertica are a plus)
- Informatica, SSIS or similar ETL tools is a plus
Don’t worry if some of these technologies or tools are new to you - we’ll help you learn them on the fly.
- Basic experience in transformation from on premise solution to cloud platform
- Ability to draw conclusions, escalate issues and formulate recommendations
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members
- Excellent English language is essential – spoken and written
What you'll be doing
You will be designing ETL processes using Pentaho Data Integration tool in the AWS environment, developing source-to-target mappings, integration workflows and load processes, as well developing ETL solutions based on the organizational expertise along with the best practices for data management and manipulation that you bring to the table. You will be part of project teams and providing them with expertise on capabilities and best practices as new technologies are targeted for ETL development.
We can offer you
- MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor, a plant aside if you prefer green
- Flexible working hours and work from home up to six days per month
- High class in our new office built from scratch for us
- A compensation package based on the value you provide
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Cross-functional Scrum teams of 5-6 people participating in agile development
- A competitive salary
Did you like what you’ve read? If you did, don’t waste time. Apply now! 😊
P.S. We’re processing applications as they arrive, so hurry up...