We create software solutions built on top of AWS Cloud technology taking care that all our work meets high-quality standards. We’re mostly young people and our clients come from the USA Dairy Industry.
We are looking for
Either experienced or less experienced DevOps Engineer. You will work in the international team where development work is done following agile methodology.
- Amazon AWS (CodePipeline, CloudFormation, ECS, EC2, ALB, ELB, VPC, VPN, …)
- Linux (Ubuntu)
- PostgreSQL (AWS RDS)
- Apache Ignite
Don’t worry if some of these technologies or tools are new to you - we’ll help you learn them on the fly.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be creating our new projects infrastructures and maintaining existing ones by using the AWS Console, CLI, and CloudFormation templates. The security aspect of the solution is important so you will be making sure the appropriate security standard is met. You’ll be supporting multiple 5-6 people Scrum teams and communicating with both backend and frontend developers.
We can offer you
- An opportunity to build something from scratch
- Career switch if you decide some other position suits you better
- A MacBook Pro and a 4K monitor, a plant aside if you prefer something green
- Pleasant and low stress working environment where overtime is not expected
- Flexible working hours, plus work from home up to six days a month
- High class in our new offices built from scratch for us
- A compensation package based on the value you provide
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Cross-functional Scrum teams of 5-6 people participating in agile development
- Infrastructure as a code
If you like what you've read above help us shape both our company culture and the Dairy Industry.
We’re processing applications as they arrive, so hurry up! 😉