Angular and React Engineers
The openings for Angular and React engineers are slowly filling up. Now there are only 2 more places available. If you want to come work in a pleasant environment and build challenging projects from scratch, hurry up and apply now 😊
We create web-based solutions with beautiful user interfaces and user experiences taking care that all our work meets high-quality standards. We’re mostly young people and our clients come from the USA Dairy Industry.
Who we’re looking for
Both experienced and less experienced Angular and React Engineers (familiarity with one of these is sufficient). You’ll work in the international team where development work is done following agile methodology.
- Angular or React
- webpack, npm, yarn, etc.
- Amazon AWS
Don’t worry if some of these technologies or tools are new to you - we’ll help you learn them on the fly.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be involved in building frontend for our projects and participate in a 5-6 people Scrum team. Your role will be to communicate with backend developers and QA, consume REST endpoints and implement user interfaces as defined in the specifications and design mockups.
We can offer you
- An opportunity to build something from scratch
- Career switch if you decide some other position suits you better
- Opportunity to take the role of a Team Leader
- MacBook Pro and a 4k monitor, a plant aside if you prefer green
- Flexible working hours and work from home up to six days per month
- High class in our new office built from scratch for us
- A compensation package based on the value you provide
- An educational budget for any books you would like to read, conferences you want to participate in, or certificates you would like to apply for
- Cross-functional Scrum teams of 5-6 people participating in agile development
- Code reviews
Did you like what you’ve read? If you did, don’t waste time. Apply now! 😊
P.S. We’re processing applications as they arrive, so hurry up...